[alto] Agenda requests for London IETF
Vijay K. Gurbani
2018-03-05 17:09:07 UTC
Folks: Pursuant to the call for agenda requests on Feb-17 [1], we have
only received a couple of agenda requests.

If you have sent them out, please make sure that you Cc both Jan and me,
and please make sure you get an acknowledgement.

If you have not sent them out, you should do so today as draft agendas
are due on Wednesday (tomorrow).

[1] https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/alto/current/msg03606.html

Cheers,

- vijay
--
Vijay K. Gurbani / ***@nokia.com
Network Data Science, Nokia Networks
Calendar: http://goo.gl/x3Ogq
Kai Gao
2018-03-06 08:30:00 UTC
Hi Vijay and Jan,

I would like to request a slot on the path vector compression draft.

Time: 10min

Presenter: Kai (Jensen and Dawn may serve as backups)

Draft:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gao-alto-routing-state-abstraction/

Thanks very much!

Regards,