[alto] Agenda requests
Vijay K. Gurbani
2018-07-05 13:28:42 UTC
Folks: The agenda requests were due by yesterday (Wed, Jul 4). I do not
see any requests in my inbox.

If you have sent the agenda request, please resend. If not, please send
it today so Jan and I can get the draft agenda uploaded.

Please send:

1. Your name.
2. Time for requested slot.
3. Internet-Draft name and URL

As usual, precedence will be given to WG chartered drafts. Our aim is
to wrap up any remaining discussions on the chartered drafts and move
these ahead as expeditiously as possible.

Thanks,

- vijay
--
Vijay K. Gurbani / ***@nokia.com
Network Data Science, Nokia Networks
Calendar: http://goo.gl/x3Ogq
Danny Alex Lachos Perez
2018-07-05 15:53:31 UTC
Dear Vijay / ALTO WG chairs,

I would like to request a slot to present the draft of “ALTO-based
Broker-assisted Multi-domain Orchestration”:

1. Danny Alex Lachos Perez (Remote Participation)
2. Time needed: 3-5 minutes
3. I-D:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lachosrothenberg-alto-brokermdo/

Thanks in advance for the consideration.

Cheers,

Danny Lachos
Y. Richard Yang
2018-07-05 16:03:29 UTC
Hi Vijay,

Can I request two slots:

Name: Y. Richard Yang
Time of requested slot: 10 min
Internet-Draft name and URL:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-alto-incr-update-sse-12

Name: Y. Richard Yang
Time of request slot: 15 min (low priority)
Internet-Draft name and URL: Remaining Issues of ALTO (No Draft)

Thanks a lot!
Richard
Jensen Zhang
2018-07-05 16:12:40 UTC
Dear Vijay,

I would like to request the following slots:

Name: Jensen Zhang
Time of requested slot: 10 minutes
Internet-Draft name and URL:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-alto-path-vector-04

Name: Jensen Zhang
Time of requested slot: 10 minutes
Internet-Draft name and URL:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-alto-multipart-00

Name: Jensen Zhang
Time of requested slot: 5-10 minutes
Internet-Draft name and URL:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gao-alto-fcs-06

Thanks a lot!

Cheers,
Jensen
Randriamasy, Sabine (Nokia - FR/Paris-Saclay)
2018-07-05 17:41:40 UTC
Hello,

I would like to request the following slot:

1. Name: Sabine Randriamasy
2. Time for requested slot: 10 minutes
3. Internet-Draft name and URL https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-alto-unified-props-new-04

Thanks,
Sabine

Calendar: http://goo.gl/x3Ogq
Qiao Xiang
2018-07-05 17:46:51 UTC
Hi Vijay,

Can I request two slots:

Name: Qiao Xiang (possibly remote presentation, depending on the visa.)
Time of requested slot: 5 min
Internet-Draft name and URL: Multi-Domain Data Analytics using ALTO
*https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xiang-alto-multidomain-analytics/
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xiang-alto-multidomain-analytics/>*
Name: Qiao Xiang (possibly remote presentation, depending on the visa.)
Time of requested slot: 5-10 min
Internet-Draft name and URL: Unified Resource Representation
*https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xiang-alto-unified-representation/
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xiang-alto-unified-representation/>*

Thank you so much.

Best
Qiao
Post by Vijay K. Gurbani
Folks: The agenda requests were due by yesterday (Wed, Jul 4). I do not
see any requests in my inbox.
If you have sent the agenda request, please resend. If not, please send
it today so Jan and I can get the draft agenda uploaded.
1. Your name.
2. Time for requested slot.
3. Internet-Draft name and URL
As usual, precedence will be given to WG chartered drafts. Our aim is
to wrap up any remaining discussions on the chartered drafts and move
these ahead as expeditiously as possible.
Thanks,
- vijay
--
Network Data Science, Nokia Networks