[alto] Agenda requests for virtual interim
Vijay Gurbani
2018-12-05 16:15:48 UTC
All: The ALTO WG virtual interim meeting is scheduled for Tue, Dec 11 2018
@ 1300 CET / 0600 US Central.

Please send Jan and me an email if you would like to schedule an agenda
slot. Please provide the following information by end of the business day
on Friday, Dec 7 2018.

- Name of presenter
- Name of Internet-Draft
- Link to Internet-Draft
- Length of presentation time

As usual, precedence will be given to those requests that advance the work
of a WG milestone towards completion.

Thank you.
Randriamasy, Sabine (Nokia - FR/Paris-Saclay)
2018-12-07 13:30:53 UTC
Hi Jan and Vijay,

I would like to have a slot to present the IESG feedback and proposed updates on draft-ietf-alto-cost-calendar-09

- Name of presenter: S. Randriamasy
- Name of Internet-Draft: draft-ietf-alto-cost-calendar
- Link to Internet-Draft: https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-alto-cost-calendar-09
- Length of presentation time: 20 mins

Thanks,
Sabine

2018-12-07 22:05:56 UTC
Hi Jan and Vijay,

How are you doing? I want to request a 10-min slot on the ALTO interim
meeting to present the updates on the multi-domain data analytics draft,
especially our recent demonstrations at SuperComputing'18.

- Presenter: Qiao Xiang
- Internet Draft:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xiang-alto-multidomain-analytics/
- Length of presentation: 10 minutes

Thank you very much.

Best
Qiao

*Sent:* Wednesday, December 05, 2018 5:16 PM
All: The ALTO WG virtual interim meeting is scheduled for Tue, Dec 11 2018
@ 1300 CET / 0600 US Central.
Please send Jan and me an email if you would like to schedule an agenda
slot. Please provide the following information by end of the business day
on Friday, Dec 7 2018.
- Name of presenter
- Name of Internet-Draft
- Link to Internet-Draft
- Length of presentation time
As usual, precedence will be given to those requests that advance the work
of a WG milestone towards completion.
Thank you.
Qiao Xiang
Postdoctoral Fellow,
Department of Computer Science,
Yale University
Jensen Zhang
2018-12-07 22:15:13 UTC
Hi Jan and Vijay,

I would like to request a slot to present the summary of some discussions
and the proposed updates on draft-ietf-alto-unified-props-new.

- Name of presenter: Jensen Zhang

- Name of Internet-Draft: draft-ietf-alto-unified-props-new

- Link to Internet-Draft:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-alto-unified-props-new/

- Length of presentation time: 15 min

Thanks,

Jensen
Jan Seedorf
2018-12-10 10:47:38 UTC
Dear all,

here is the agenda for the interim tomorrow:

*** ALTO Virtual Interim Meeting ***
Dec 11, 2018
13:00-15:00 CET

13:00 Introduction and Agenda Bash (Chairs)
13:10 draft-ietf-alto-cost-calendar-09 (Sabine)
13:30 draft-ietf-alto-unified-props-new (Jensen)
13:45 draft-ietf-alto-incr-update-sse (Richard)
13:55 draft-ietf-alto-path-vector (Richard)
14:10 draft-ietf-alto-cdni-request-routing-alto (Jensen)
14:20 draft-zhang-alto-multipart (Jensen)
14:30 draft-xiang-alto-multidomain-analytics (Qiao)
14:40 draft-lachosrothenberg-alto-brokermdo (Danny)
14:50 Summary and Next Steps (chairs)

***

If we missed an agenda request, please let us know asap.

Looking forward to a productive meeting tomorrow,

Vijay & Jan
Y. Richard Yang
2018-12-08 00:12:15 UTC
Hi Vijay,

I would like to request two slots:

Slot 1:
- Name of presenter: Y. Richard Yang
- Name of Internet-Draft: draft-ietf-alto-incr-update-sse
- Link to Internet-Draft:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-alto-incr-update-sse/
- Length of presentation time: 10 min

Slot 2:
- Name of presenter: Y. Richard Yang
- Name of Internet-Draft: draft-ietf-alto-path-vector
- Link to Internet-Draft:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-alto-path-vector/
- Length of presentation time: 15 min

Thanks a lot,
Richard
Jensen Zhang
2018-12-08 00:56:12 UTC
Hi Vijay,

I would like to request another two slots:

One for the multipart document. I will give a quick update.

- Name of presenter: Jensen Zhang
- Name of Internet-Draft: draft-zhang-alto-multipart
- Link to Internet-Draft:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-alto-multipart/
- Length of presentation time: 5 min

One for the CDNI document. Shawn would like to give some updates. But the
time may not work for him. In case he cannot join the meeting, I will be
the backup presenter.

- Name of presenter: Shawn Lin / Jensen Zhang
- Name of Internet-Draft: draft-ietf-alto-cdni-request-routing-alto
- Link to Internet-Draft:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-alto-cdni-request-routing-alto/
- Length of presentation time: 10 min

Thanks,
Jensen
Hi Vijay,
Danny Alex Lachos Perez
2018-12-08 00:58:35 UTC
Hello Vijay, Jan.

I would like to request a slot to present some updates on the ALTO-based
Broker-assisted architecture.

- *Name of presenter:* Danny Lachos
- *Link to Internet-Draft:*
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lachosrothenberg-alto-brokermdo/