[alto] Updated ALTO agenda
Vijay K. Gurbani
2018-03-15 16:37:47 UTC
Folks: There has been a slight change in the agenda as we added a
chartered item (SSE) to the discussion.

Please take a look at the updated agenda at

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/101/materials/agenda-101-alto.txt

It is a packed agenda, as usual; please do pay attention to the minutes
allocated to determine the right number of slides for presentation.

Thank you,

- vijay
--
Vijay K. Gurbani / ***@nokia.com
Network Data Science, Nokia Networks
Calendar: http://goo.gl/x3Ogq
Jan Seedorf
2018-03-15 22:15:40 UTC
Presenters:

please have a look at the agenda, it is really tight. We therefore
strongly encourage you to plan accordingly and stick to your allocated
time. As the agenda is so full and tight, we will have to cut each
presentation after the allocated time has passed. So please focus on the
main points!

Looking forward to seeing you all in London,

 - Jan